Jay has more than a decade of restructuring and commercial law experience. His restructuring experience includes representing companies through successful reorganizations (both in-court and out-of-court) across the United States. He represents parties in all types of restructuring transactions including: distressed asset sales, asset purchases, debt restructuring, and lease workouts. In addition, Jay has protected the interests of all types of creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. As well as his restructuring practice, Jay is a skilled commercial lawyer with experience negotiating multimillion dollar reinsurance contracts for a global leading insurance company and providing counsel to early-stage companies.
Jay’s legal skill combined with his business leadership prior to attending law school allow him to provide clients cost-effective strategies that take into account both legal and business concerns.
- New Jersey
FEDERAL COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Northeastern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
- Gettysburg College, Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & History, 1997