“Now more than ever we see how markets shift and client interests change. We can help you navigate that change.“
Mr. Bonner represents clients in complex commercial litigation and construction disputes. He advises his clients on risk management concerns, commercial agreements, and other business-related issues, and litigates matters in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
Prior to joining Dailey LLP, Mr. Bonner was a Partner in the Philadelphia office of a boutique litigation firm with a national practice, where he represented businesses throughout the country in a variety of civil matters. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Bonner completed a two-year judicial clerkship with the Honorable Robert F. Kelly, U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Before entering law school, Mr. Bonner was a journalist for The Delaware County Daily and Sunday Times, reporting on regional news and writing daily news copy.
Mr. Bonner has represented:
- An international elevator manufacturer in a contractual indemnification dispute with a commercial premises owner in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
- A global hardware distributor in a breach of contract action brought by a Chinese manufacturer/supplier in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- A national IT solutions company and its employees against claims including fraud, racketeering, conversion, and unjust enrichment in the New Jersey Superior Court.
- A multi-brand restaurant company in a lease dispute in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
- A global transportation company seeking insurance coverage for its predecessor entity in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
- A leading plumbing product manufacturer in a putative class action case in the Los Angeles, California Superior Court.
- A subcontractor against a general contractor’s construction delay damage claims stemming from the “Big Dig” public works project in Boston, Massachusetts.
- A home builder against claims of negligent installation of insulation in the New Jersey Superior Court.
- An international steel product fabricator in a lawsuit alleging construction defects in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.
- AB-5 Updates: Prop 22, PRO Act, and a Speed Bump for Truckers in the Ninth Circuit, Lexology (July 19, 2021).
- Every Promise Has a Price to Pay: New Jersey Supreme Court Reaffirms Availability of Damages for Non-Contractual Promises, Lexology (Mar. 1, 2021).
- Conflicting Federal and WHO Guidance on COVID-19 Precautions Cited as Basis for Rule 12(b)(6) Motion to Dismiss, Lexology (June 17, 2020).
- Recent Wrongful Death Lawsuit Reveals Liability Theories for COVID-19 Exposure, Lexology (Apr. 22, 2020).
- The Anchoring Effect: How Risk Managers and Civil Defense Lawyers Value Cases, Like It or Not, Lexology (Mar. 25, 2020).
- “Other Paper” Removal: Updated Guidance in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Lexology (Mar. 18, 2020).
- The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of Social Inflation, Lexology (Feb. 5, 2020).
- Cause vs. Effect: Defining the Malfunction in Elevator Accident Cases, Lexology (Jan. 30, 2020).
- Named a “Rising Star” in Irish Legal 100 for 2017
- Named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers “Rising Star“ for 2018, a recognition awarded to only 2.5% of eligible attorneys
- New Jersey
- New York
FEDERAL COURT ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, JD (2008)
- Loyola University Maryland, BA (2003)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND POSITIONS
- Brehon Law Society, Executive Committee Member
- The Honorable Robert F. Kelly, United States District Judge, Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2008-2010)