When you need to know the facts to protect your business and reputation
Our team helps clients conduct internal investigations, especially where complex accounting or workplace harassment and discrimination issues are involved. We use our deep experience with workplace culture and behavior to investigate quietly, sensitively, and thoroughly.
- Conducted internal investigation for private equity firm into employee insider trading.
- Conducted internal investigation for prominent Broadway theater company into employee theft and misappropriation of proprietary information.
- Supported a special committee of the Board of an energy supplier in connection with an internal investigation into whether certain potential tax liability issues were properly accounted for and disclosed.
- Represented the Board of a nationwide restaurant chain in connection with an internal investigation into whether the prior owners, board and management made misrepresentations about the financial condition of the entity during certain transactions.
- Conducted an independent investigation for a regional law firm, stemming from a female partner’s sex discrimination and retaliation complaints.
- Led an independent investigation for a large Pennsylvania employer, following a director’s complaints of sexual harassment and hostile work environment based on sex.
- Managed an independent investigation for a Philadelphia-area school district related to employee allegations of district-wide age discriminatory practices.