Gay Parks Rainville
Offices: Philadelphia, PA / Media, PA
“Our attorneys have unparalleled expertise and a focus on client matters that is smart, lean, and designed to put their client interests first.”
Gay Parks Rainville is a co-founder of Dailey LLP. She has over 30 years of experience delivering the highest level of client service and results. Before co-founding the firm, she served as co-chair of Pepper Hamilton LLP’s Securities and Shareholder Litigation Section. She also previously served as associate general counsel for The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Before entering law school, she taught high school English and studied, taught and performed modern dance.
Examples of Ms. Rainville’s experience include:
- Representing companies and their directors and officers in a range of bet-the-company litigation matters, including the defense of securities class actions, shareholder derivative litigation, antitrust litigation, government investigations, and product liability litigation.
- Representing pharmaceutical and biotech companies in significant class action litigation and product liability litigation.
- Providing regulatory compliance and risk avoidance counseling regarding pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ clinical research practices, product labeling and product distribution.
RECENT SPEECHES AND PRESENTATIONS
- 2009 – 2017: Panelist at Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Annual Securities Law Forum.
- Panelist at 2013 International Conference of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS) on “Derivative Actions Grow Up – Are They the D&O Exposure to Watch?” (November 5, 2014).
- Speaker at 16th Annual Drug and Medical Device Litigation Conference on “Navigating Unclear Disclosure Obligations for Life Sciences Companies and Counsel (December 6, 2011).
- Named a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer,” each year from 2011 to 2018; a recognition awarded to only 5% of eligible attorneys.
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
- Senior Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America, a national honorary society for litigation and trial counsel.
- SeniorLAW Center Hall of Fame Inductee (March 2019); Past Member and Chair of the Board of Directors (Chair: October 2013-October 2015; Board Member: October 2006-October 2017).
- Northwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1988
- Northwestern University School of Education and Social Policy, Master of Arts in Teaching, 1978
- Denison University, Bachelor of Arts in English, 1977