Alfred Anthony Brown / Attorney
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Accountants’ Liability, Class Action Defense
As a seasoned litigator and a pioneer in the field of electronic discovery, I understand the importance of utilizing all tools available to more efficiently and effectively tell our clients’ stories.
Over the decades, Al has also litigated cases involving a wide range of business matters, including breach of contract, product and premises liability, creditors’ rights, professional malpractice, insurance coverage, accounting liability, municipal utilities’ rights, and consumer class actions. He has advised clients on the management and security of electronically stored information (ESI) and the proper implementation of every phase of the e-discovery lifecycle.
Al’s ability to solve complicated problems on the legal-technological spectrum has made him an asset to legal teams all over the country. He has trained and supervised hundreds of attorneys and support staff on e-discovery processes and best practices.
Before joining Dailey LLP, Al worked at two of the largest law firms in the United States. He began his career in the tax department of one of the “Big Six” accounting firms (as they were then known).
Al is an avid fan of classical and jazz music, and has served as a member of the Philadelphia Orchestra Development Committee. He also enjoys woodworking, tackling home-renovation projects, and international travel. He is currently studying Mandarin, his wife’s native language.
- Advising clients on the management and security of electronically stored information (ESI) and ensuring every aspect of the e-discovery lifecycle is implemented correctly, transparently and economically.
- Litigating numerous cases involving significant accounting issues, including accountants’ liability matters.
- Litigating cases in a range of areas, including but not limited to, consumer class actions, business fraud, breach of contract, and a variety of business related torts.
- New Jersey
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1990
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts, 1987
Public Service and Affiliations
- Philadelphia Orchestra Development Committee