Why Dailey LLP?
By using more experienced attorneys and integrated and innovative technology, we eliminate traditional law firm inefficiencies. We are the law firm model for a new era.
- Our team has decades of experience handling high-stakes litigation, arbitrations, and investigations. As partners and attorneys who came from some of the largest law firms in the world, we have represented public and private companies, as well as their directors, officers, partners, and employees in some of their most important matters.
- Our attorneys have represented a range of public and private companies and other entities of all sizes, including: accounting firms, financial institutions, hedge funds, life science and medical device companies, private equity funds and their portfolio companies, telecommunications companies, colleges and universities, general construction, construction management and construction subcontract firms, construction surety companies, non-profit and cultural institutions, private commercial owners/developers, and public school districts.
- Our client teams are structured to eliminate inefficiencies and produce better client service and results at a lower overall cost.
- We utilize the best technology to (1) deliver efficient service, and (2) eliminate administrative time and bloat that increases costs.
- We have developed a variety of internal processes to streamline how we service our clients.
- We utilize several alternative fee options so that, from the outset, our clients will know that our interests are aligned with theirs.
- Our team has guided clients through complex high-profile litigation and investigations, including matters related to Enron, Madoff, and the 2008 Financial Crisis, to name a few.
- We have obtained significant victories at trial, at the dispositive motion stage, and on appeal. We also have negotiated favorable settlements for our clients. While great results for clients come in various forms, all great results start with a firm understanding of a client’s needs and goals that we build into the strategy from the beginning.